Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Linking 2 diff worksheets to a 3rd sheet

I am creating order forms in Excel and I have already been able to link a
cell in worksheet 2 to a cell in worksheet 1.This way information is
automatically duplicated for multiple sheets. Is there a way to link a cell
in worksheet 2 and 3 to worksheet 1?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In worksheet2
=Sheet1!A1

In worksheet3
=Sheet1!A1

or

press shift key and click on sheet3 tab will hight all sheets
when you enter data in sheet1 will automatic enter in sheet2 and sheet3

"Figure It Out" wrote:

I am creating order forms in Excel and I have already been able to link a
cell in worksheet 2 to a cell in worksheet 1.This way information is
automatically duplicated for multiple sheets. Is there a way to link a cell
in worksheet 2 and 3 to worksheet 1?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I am having trouble, I don't think I'm understanding the rules behind the
formulas.
I have 3 worksheets - Renewal, Upsell, and Crossell. Right now I have on
Crossell, row 25 columns b-g merged, =Upsell!B1. This automatically
polpulates the customer's name from the upsell sheet to the Crossell sheet.

What I want to do is have the customer's name populate to the "Crossell"
sheet from BOTH the "Upsell" and "Renewal" sheet. Can this be done?

Thanks!