Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default summation to show at the bottom when I highlight selected cells?

I used to be able to highlight selected cells and the summation of the cells
would appear at the bottom of the screen. I don't know what happened to turn
this feature off and I can't find where to turn it back on. Can anyone
please help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If the Status Bar is also missing....

Try this:

From the Excel main menu:
<tools<optons<view tab
CHECK: Status Bar

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Joyousmarie" wrote:

I used to be able to highlight selected cells and the summation of the cells
would appear at the bottom of the screen. I don't know what happened to turn
this feature off and I can't find where to turn it back on. Can anyone
please help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default summation to show at the bottom when I highlight selected cell

Yes, thank you so much.

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

If the Status Bar is also missing....

Try this: