-   -   summation to show at the bottom when I highlight selected cells? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/131074-summation-show-bottom-when-i-highlight-selected-cells.html)

Joyousmarie

summation to show at the bottom when I highlight selected cells?

I used to be able to highlight selected cells and the summation of the cells
would appear at the bottom of the screen. I don't know what happened to turn
this feature off and I can't find where to turn it back on. Can anyone
please help?

Ron Coderre

summation to show at the bottom when I highlight selected cells?

If the Status Bar is also missing....

Try this:

From the Excel main menu:
<tools<optons<view tab
CHECK: Status Bar

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Joyousmarie" wrote:

I used to be able to highlight selected cells and the summation of the cells
would appear at the bottom of the screen. I don't know what happened to turn
this feature off and I can't find where to turn it back on. Can anyone
please help?

Joyousmarie

summation to show at the bottom when I highlight selected cell

Yes, thank you so much.

"Ron Coderre" wrote:

If the Status Bar is also missing....

Try this: