Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I enter postccripts in an Exce, such as for powers of a nu

I need to add a postscript number, such as the power of a number, in either
Word or Exell How can I do this. . .
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Suppose you want 10^2 in cell A1

First, format cell as TEXT (applying super/subscript only works on TEXT)

Type 10 then right click and select Format CellsSuperscriptOK, type in the
2 then hit ENTER.

Kind of a pita, but that's how it's done.

Biff

"Odiesdad" wrote in message
I need to add a postscript number, such as the power of a number, in either
Word or Exell How can I do this. . .

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It should be noted that this will work only with cells containing static,
literal values. There is no way to do this if the cell has a formula.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson