Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Items in Workbook won't calc

I have a workbook with several sheets that reference each other and some
simple math on each. I have auto calc on, but at times I find formulas that
will not update. I have tried F9 and as I said the auto calc is on. I have
to reimput the formula or click in the cell and hit enter to recalc.

Any solutions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Eric,

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0024.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Eric" wrote in message ...
|I have a workbook with several sheets that reference each other and some
| simple math on each. I have auto calc on, but at times I find formulas that
| will not update. I have tried F9 and as I said the auto calc is on. I have
| to reimput the formula or click in the cell and hit enter to recalc.
|
| Any solutions would be GREATLY appreciated.
|
| Thanks,
| Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

replace "=" with "=" seemed to work.

The site you posted is a great reference. Thanks!

Eric