-   -   Items in Workbook won't calc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/127788-items-workbook-wont-calc.html)

Eric

Items in Workbook won't calc

I have a workbook with several sheets that reference each other and some
simple math on each. I have auto calc on, but at times I find formulas that
will not update. I have tried F9 and as I said the auto calc is on. I have
to reimput the formula or click in the cell and hit enter to recalc.

Any solutions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Niek Otten

Items in Workbook won't calc

Hi Eric,

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0024.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Eric" wrote in message ...
|I have a workbook with several sheets that reference each other and some
| simple math on each. I have auto calc on, but at times I find formulas that
| will not update. I have tried F9 and as I said the auto calc is on. I have
| to reimput the formula or click in the cell and hit enter to recalc.
|
| Any solutions would be GREATLY appreciated.
|
| Thanks,
| Eric

Eric

Items in Workbook won't calc

replace "=" with "=" seemed to work.

The site you posted is a great reference. Thanks!

Eric