Aurora

Default Footers

I have a large report that is divided by tabs. Each tab
is a different page of the report. Each tab is numbered
Page 1, Page 2 excetra thru Page 11. When I started the
report I made a footer that put the date printed in the
right hand bottom corner. Now I want to change the footer
to be the Page number. I began with highlighting all the
tabs and put the page # code in the footer to replace the
date. Then when I printed all the pages at once, the page
numbers printed. But if I made a change on one page and
tried to print just that one page it always changed the
page number to 1.

So I individually when into each tab and changed the
footer to read "Page 1", "Page 2" etc in the right hand
side of the footer. I saved this change after completing
it on each tab. I print it once and it prints correctly,
but when I go back to print it a second time it goes back
to printing the date. Does anyone have any idea what is
happening? I am extremely fustrated. I have never
thought that footers were hard to do, but I am so confused
here. PLEASE HELP!

Aurora