Brian

Default In Excel, can I copy Headers and Footers between Worksheets?

It would save me a fair amount of time if I could copy headers and footers
between sheets. Then I would only need to change a minimum of data in the
heading or footer
Frank Kabel

Hi
if the worksheet with headers/footers is the first one try:
- select this sheet and the other sheets (hold down the CTRL key to group
them while selecting them)
- goto the 'File - Pagesetup' dialog
- commit with OK

Note: This does not copy only the header/footer but nearly all page settings