Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Grouping

Excel has a limitation of 8 levels of Grouping.

How many levels does Excel 2007 have?

I need to have access to 15+ levels.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Geoffrey

Still levels of Row grouping and 8 levels of Column grouping.
Might I ask what gives rise to 15 + levels? Maybe there is another way
of tackling the problem.

--
Regards

Roger Govier