Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
NB NB is offline

Default Hyperlink function not working properly

I am running excel 2003. When I create a hyperlink to a tif image on my
server (intranet) the hyperlink works. Once I save the document the
hyperlink will no longer work. Also, there are some hyperlinks that were
previously added to the worksheet (.tif) that still work even after the
document is saved. I have compared the two address of the non-working and
the working hyperlinks and they are identical. Any thoughts??

NB