Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default List of functions contained in the add-ins, esp. Analysis Toolpak

Does anyone know where to get a list of all the functions contained in the
add-ins, especially the Analysis Toolpak and VBA Analysis Toolpak. I've
looked in Excel help and have found a list of functions by category, but no
summary of which ones appear in those toolpaks.

If anyone knows of a helpfile / website / whatever that provides a simple
list detailing which functions require which add-ins to be installed it would
really help me.

Many thanks in advance, Neil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

http://www.xlfdic.com/

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Neil Goldwasser" wrote in
message ...
Does anyone know where to get a list of all the functions contained in the
add-ins, especially the Analysis Toolpak and VBA Analysis Toolpak. I've
looked in Excel help and have found a list of functions by category, but
no
summary of which ones appear in those toolpaks.

If anyone knows of a helpfile / website / whatever that provides a simple
list detailing which functions require which add-ins to be installed it
would
really help me.

Many thanks in advance, Neil

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Here is what I just pulled out of the ATPVBAEN.xla module (xl 2002).
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

Function Bin2Hex