Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Merge content of cells

Hi! I have a long list of codes that I want to in an application. In order to
use the code in the application I must add a piece of text to the code. Eg
the code is GB0032785924
And I must add the text €ś Govt Isin€ť. Thus the cell must contain exactly the
text €śGB0032785924 Govt Isin€ť. How is this possible to do in the worksheet? I
tried mergin two cells but that only resulted in one cell being left. Please
help! Many thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can use a helper column filled with formulas like:
=a1&" Govt Isin"

Where A1 contains the original code.

--

Dave Peterson