Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Free pdf creator which can render hyperlinks?

My apologies if this is directed to the wrong Excel newsgroup. Am hoping
someone can pass on some info though.

I have a number of workbooks with 50 to70 or more web query worksheets in
each workbook. The size of these files will range from 400K to 1.5 megs.

I've noticed that I can replicate with full html, and hyperlinks within
those queries will show up nicely in the workbook. I want to print up these
workbooks in pdf format to distribute to others& include these hyperlinks.
In saying that, I don't want to include certain sheets within the workbook,
which sorts the data, template sheets, etc.

Only thing is that I've tried a number of free pdf creators, only to find
the finished copy will not include the hyperlinks, only showing the data
with an underline, as it if was a hyperlink.

In using Calc - Open Office (ODF) with it's built in PDF creator, hyperlinks
will follow, but only if I print up the whole file, including the sheets I
do not want to include.

Anyone know of a free pdf creator which will render hyperlinks in Excel
files, where Adobe Reader will show those hyperlinks?

TIA for any advice provided.

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for the repy Zakhary. Unfortunately, it doesn't render the links, and
lots of folks in their forum have complained about it. Several folks have
mentioned in those forums that if all the links are converted just to show
www... (removing the http://), the links will render in the PDF, but that's
impractible when dealing with doing web queries on 50 or so sheets and 5 to
15 urls on each page.

Bob

"Zakhary" wrote in message
You may try PrimoPDF