Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Smith Bob Smith is offline

Default Free pdf creator which can render hyperlinks?

My apologies if this is directed to the wrong Excel newsgroup. Am hoping
someone can pass on some info though.

I have a number of workbooks with 50 to70 or more web query worksheets in
each workbook. The size of these files will range from 400K to 1.5 megs.

I've noticed that I can replicate with full html, and hyperlinks within
those queries will show up nicely in the workbook. I want to print up these
workbooks in pdf format to distribute to others& include these hyperlinks.
In saying that, I don't want to include certain sheets within the workbook,
which sorts the data, template sheets, etc.

Only thing is that I've tried a number of free pdf creators, only to find
the finished copy will not include the hyperlinks, only showing the data
with an underline, as it if was a hyperlink.

In using Calc - Open Office (ODF) with it's built in PDF creator, hyperlinks
will follow, but only if I print up the whole file, including the sheets I
do not want to include.

Anyone know of a free pdf creator which will render hyperlinks in Excel
files, where Adobe Reader will show those hyperlinks?

TIA for any advice provided.

Bob