Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to UNGROUP worksheets, please?

Hello
I have found this reference in this group:
AS SOON AS YOU FINISH MAKING CHANGES, UNGROUP YOUR SHEETS. Otherwise you
will commit a common mistake - Thinking you are changing one sheet when
you'rea ctually changing them all.

I have already committed this mistake: deleted several unneeded rows in
worksheet 2 and the rows, much needed, disappeared from all other
several worksheet. Thankfully I only edited worksheet 1 by that
moment...
I'll need to use the spreadsheet I had before editing, but it still has
3-D reference.

How to UNGROUP worksheets, please? I cannot find an answer to this
question in Excel's Help.

Thank you
Galina

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

From Excel's Help:
"
Cancel a selection of multiple sheets
To cancel a selection of multiple sheets in a workbook, click any unselected
sheet.
If no unselected sheet is visible, right-click the tab of a selected sheet.
Then click Ungroup Sheets on the shortcut menu.
"
--
David Biddulph

"galkas" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello
I have found this reference in this group:
AS SOON AS YOU FINISH MAKING CHANGES, UNGROUP YOUR SHEETS. Otherwise you
will commit a common mistake - Thinking you are changing one sheet when
you'rea ctually changing them all.

I have already committed this mistake: deleted several unneeded rows in
worksheet 2 and the rows, much needed, disappeared from all other
several worksheet. Thankfully I only edited worksheet 1 by that
moment...
I'll need to use the spreadsheet I had before editing, but it still has
3-D reference.

How to UNGROUP worksheets, please? I cannot find an answer to this
question in Excel's Help.

Thank you
Galina

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Galks,

Just select a sheet that is not in the group. This will ungroup them. And
then if you need to make changes to the sheet you were on, go back to it and
make changes.

If all sheets in the book are grouped, just moving to any other sheet will
ungroup the sheets.

I hope this helps,

Conan