Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default How to UNGROUP worksheets, please?

From Excel's Help:
"
Cancel a selection of multiple sheets
To cancel a selection of multiple sheets in a workbook, click any unselected
sheet.
If no unselected sheet is visible, right-click the tab of a selected sheet.
Then click Ungroup Sheets on the shortcut menu.
"
--
David Biddulph

"galkas" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello
I have found this reference in this group:
AS SOON AS YOU FINISH MAKING CHANGES, UNGROUP YOUR SHEETS. Otherwise you
will commit a common mistake - Thinking you are changing one sheet when
you'rea ctually changing them all.

I have already committed this mistake: deleted several unneeded rows in
worksheet 2 and the rows, much needed, disappeared from all other
several worksheet. Thankfully I only edited worksheet 1 by that
moment...
I'll need to use the spreadsheet I had before editing, but it still has
3-D reference.

How to UNGROUP worksheets, please? I cannot find an answer to this
question in Excel's Help.

Thank you
Galina