Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Less points in graph

Hello,
Is there a way to lessen the number of data points on the graph?
I would like to pick the entire column for the function, but to see in
the plot only part of the point.
Is it possible?
Thanks,
Noga

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you put in an extra column such as =MOD(ROW(),10)=1, and then auto-filter
your data range (including the extra column) choosing the TRUE values in the
new column, then that will hide all but 1 in 10 of the rows. Change values
to suit your preferences.
--
David Biddulph

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,
Is there a way to lessen the number of data points on the graph?
I would like to pick the entire column for the function, but to see in
the plot only part of the point.
Is it possible?
Thanks,
Noga

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks a lot!
Noga

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Use a dynamic named range as source for graph. This covers most of possible
situations you were searching for advice for here. To be more specific, I
(and other people here too) need more detailed explanation.

Arvi Laanemets