Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default VISUAL BASIC COMMAND TO MOVE CURSER DOWN ONE CELL

Can Anyone Tell me Please the Command to Move the Curser One Cell Down from
Any Cell as a Stating Point to Any Other Cell Without Using the Command for
Example - "Range ("A1") .Select" as this limits me to selecting this one cell
only. I need to Write a Formula That Will Find a Number in a Row Based on a
No. in One Perticular Cell.

My Idea is To Move Down a Cell at a time within a List of No.s and Loop
Until the Found Cell Matches the No. in a Reference Cell i.e. "Move Down
Until = A1" or "move Down One Cell at a time, End When Cell = A1" I'm sure
you get the gist of what I'm After,

Please Help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank-you very Much, This Does the Trick, I Shall Look Out for More of Your
Answers to Problems in the Future

Thanks Again Gary's Student,

Marcus.

"Gary''s Student" wrote: