-   -   VISUAL BASIC COMMAND TO MOVE CURSER DOWN ONE CELL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/123005-visual-basic-command-move-curser-down-one-cell.html)

Moving Problem!

VISUAL BASIC COMMAND TO MOVE CURSER DOWN ONE CELL

Can Anyone Tell me Please the Command to Move the Curser One Cell Down from
Any Cell as a Stating Point to Any Other Cell Without Using the Command for
Example - "Range ("A1") .Select" as this limits me to selecting this one cell
only. I need to Write a Formula That Will Find a Number in a Row Based on a
No. in One Perticular Cell.

My Idea is To Move Down a Cell at a time within a List of No.s and Loop
Until the Found Cell Matches the No. in a Reference Cell i.e. "Move Down
Until = A1" or "move Down One Cell at a time, End When Cell = A1" I'm sure
you get the gist of what I'm After,

Please Help

Gary''s Student

VISUAL BASIC COMMAND TO MOVE CURSER DOWN ONE CELL

Selection.Offset(1,0).Select
--
Gary's Student

"Moving Problem!" wrote:

Can Anyone Tell me Please the Command to Move the Curser One Cell Down from
Any Cell as a Stating Point to Any Other Cell Without Using the Command for
Example - "Range ("A1") .Select" as this limits me to selecting this one cell
only. I need to Write a Formula That Will Find a Number in a Row Based on a
No. in One Perticular Cell.

My Idea is To Move Down a Cell at a time within a List of No.s and Loop
Until the Found Cell Matches the No. in a Reference Cell i.e. "Move Down
Until = A1" or "move Down One Cell at a time, End When Cell = A1" I'm sure
you get the gist of what I'm After,

Please Help

Moving Problem!

VISUAL BASIC COMMAND TO MOVE CURSER DOWN ONE CELL

Thank-you very Much, This Does the Trick, I Shall Look Out for More of Your
Answers to Problems in the Future

Thanks Again Gary's Student,

Marcus.

"Gary''s Student" wrote: