Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HOW TO WRITE MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER TO MAKE A GMAIL ACCOUNT

Hai,
I`m in Indonesia. I wanna make a Gmail account but I`m always
unsuccesful when writing my mobile phone number (0813850xxxxx with the
country`s code +62). I tried to write: +62813850xxxxx & (62)813850xxxxx
& 62813850xxxxx & 0813850xxxxx but Goggle always answer: "This phone
number format is not recognized. Please check the country and number."

Please, tell me how make it correctly.

Regards,

Dani

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is a discussion group for MS Excel, the spreadsheet application. It has
nothing to do with Google, cell phones, or email. Please post your question
to an appropriate discussion group.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.