Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula stops working after re-opening worksheet

I am using the formula =intrate(settlement,maturity,investment,redemption )
When I open up a fresh worksheet this formula is available. Once I save and
close the worksheet, then re-open the file, the cell displays "#NAME?" and I
can no longer use this formula. Other formulas work fine, but I cannot even
find this formula using the function search. Any thoughts?