Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
watchtower watchtower is offline

Default Formula stops working after re-opening worksheet

I had the Analysis ToolPak Add-In selected, but not the Analysis ToolPak VBA
Add-In. I selected the VBA and it works! Thanks!

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Are you trying to open it on a machine that doesn't have the Analysis
ToolPak Add-In loaded?
--
David Biddulph

"watchtower" wrote in message
I am using the formula =intrate(settlement,maturity,investment,redemption )
When I open up a fresh worksheet this formula is available. Once I save
and
close the worksheet, then re-open the file, the cell displays "#NAME?" and
can no longer use this formula. Other formulas work fine, but I cannot
even
find this formula using the function search. Any thoughts?