Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Bringing together multiple columns into one from least to greatest?

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there is a way to take a list numbers which are in
multiple columns and put them into order in one column?

Sample data:

1........6..........11
2........7..........12
3........8..........13
4........9..........14
5.......10.........15

Into:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
15

Is this possible? I dont mind using helper columns here. Obviously my
data is not so nicely order to begin with either:)

Thanks for any ideas. Ive wasted my entire day on this.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=OFFSET(A$1,MOD(ROW()-1,COUNT(A:A)),INT((ROW()-1)/COUNT(A:A))) copied down
as far as you need it.
--
David Biddulph

"S Davis" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
rml rml is offline

do you mean get all the NUMBERS (+/-) from multi columns and place it all
under another column....and IN ORDER...ascending isnt it?