Piet

Default making multiple columns when printing long datasheet

Hi, I have a slight problem where I need a solution for, perhaps anyone can
help me.

I have around 2000 dvds in and made a simple Excel sheet. The sheet has 3
columns: book number, page number and title. When I print the sheet, there is
obviously a lot of white space on the right hand side of the pages, since the
3 columns only take up half of the page.

Now I would like to know if it is possible to print the 2nd page (3 columns)
next to the 3 columns of the first page. Thus the alphabetical order remains
intact. Basically I want page 1 and 2 all printed on page 1.

Obviously I can do it by cutting and pasting, but I am wondering if there is
a simpler solution for this annoying problem.

Thanks,
Piet
Rowan Drummond

See:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

Regards
Rowan

Piet wrote:
Hi, I have a slight problem where I need a solution for, perhaps anyone can
help me.

I have around 2000 dvds in and made a simple Excel sheet. The sheet has 3
columns: book number, page number and title. When I print the sheet, there is
obviously a lot of white space on the right hand side of the pages, since the
3 columns only take up half of the page.

Now I would like to know if it is possible to print the 2nd page (3 columns)
next to the 3 columns of the first page. Thus the alphabetical order remains
intact. Basically I want page 1 and 2 all printed on page 1.

Obviously I can do it by cutting and pasting, but I am wondering if there is
a simpler solution for this annoying problem.

Thanks,
Piet

How to print multiple columns on same page ocpsduke Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 October 8th 05 06:19 PM
more than 3 conditions in conditional formatting - possible? rob curtis Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 11 August 17th 05 04:02 PM
Date & Time mully New Users to Excel 4 May 23rd 05 11:56 AM
Multiple Columns for printing Mac New Users to Excel 1 April 28th 05 01:35 PM
Printing multiple columns on one page tdj Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 December 2nd 04 02:55 AM