Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do you represent a=t1+t2 divided by t3+t4 in excell

I just want to show the following equation or any other equations in the
normal format like how mathcad shows them.
(T1 + T2) divided by (T3 + T4)
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Insert--Object--Microsoft Equation 3.0 allows you to create all manner of
algebraic equations.

Note this an object only--Excel doesn't calculate off of this.

If you're actually looking to use XL to solve algebraic equations rather
than just solve them, then you would have to write XL formulas.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.