Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Queries?

I can't remember how to do a multiple criteria "countif" query. I need to
count the occurrances of times when a specific entry in column B is followed
by a different specific entry in the same row in column C. I can't recall
what you call this (in order to use Excel's Help), but I think you had to
simultaneously press Alt-Shift-Enter to make it work...