Tobias L

Default Conditional formating

Hello,

I have a problem with highlighting rows/cells. I would like to higlight all
cells in a row that have a number between 0 and 10. And then I would like to
higlight the row if the first is true and the number in another cell (in the
same row) is +/- 3 per cent of another value.

Example. I have ordered 10 items to arrive day 4. It arrives 11 items day 2.

Then I have a sheet that shows a 2 in the column I wanted to highlight if it
was between 0 and 10. (it was 2 days ahead of target date) In the column that
I then wanted to check I will have 11 (11 items arrived). This will then be
checked to see if 11 is +/- 3% of 10 (ordered number of items) that i have in
another column. If it is the row shall be highlighted.

more or less:

1. check if row X column Y is beween 0 and 0.
if 1. is true then higlight cell
2. if row X column Z is between +/- 3 % of row X column B
if 2. is true then highlight cell
3. if both is true then highlight the entire row...

Thanks on beforehand.
Tobias
Biff

Hi!

If I understand you correctly, this can't be done.

If you have 2 conditions and both are true then the first
condition's format will always over-ride any additional
conditions.

Biff

.