Default Conditional formating

Can I use conditional formatting so as to look at Column A

A1 a2 A2 Turns
EA 1.00 red
CS 100 Blue
BX 50 Green

I have columns with 1000's of entries, and I may change column A1 entries
often.

Thanks in advance

Harry

Bob Phillips

Sure, select column A, goto FormatConditional Formatting

Change Condition to Formula Is
Input a formula of A1=1
Click Format, select the pattern tab and choose Red
OK
Add condition
Change Condition to Formula Is
Input formula of A1=50
Click Format, select the pattern tab and choose Green
OK
Add condition
Change Condition to Formula Is
Input formula of A1=100
Click Format, select the pattern tab and choose Blue
OK
OK

--

HTH