Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default conditional formatting date

I'm in a spreadsheet with a lot of data and two of my conditional formatting
options are already used, so I only have one left.
I would like rows that have a due date of today or earlier to be green but
all others stay the way they are (i.e. black).
When I enter "formal is = $T1<TODAY()" I get cells that are green even if
they are blank. I don't want the blank ones to turn green. Is there some sort
of ignore blank statement I can use with it?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Worked for me, too!
Thanks :)

"Allllen" wrote:

=AND(T1<"",T1<TODAY())

works for me!
--
Allllen

"Derek" wrote:

I'm in a spreadsheet with a lot of data and two of my conditional formatting
options are already used, so I only have one left.
I would like rows that have a due date of today or earlier to be green but
all others stay the way they are (i.e. black).
When I enter "formal is = $T1<TODAY()" I get cells that are green even if
they are blank. I don't want the blank ones to turn green. Is there some sort
of ignore blank statement I can use with it?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Conditonal Formatting
Formula IS