Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Sending information from one worksheet to another

I am currently making a Finanical Budget and Spending work sheets. How do I
set it up where the data in a cell showing total from a column, in the first
worksheet, will automatically go to a cell the 2nd one? Thanks
--
Kevin Hicks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Kevin, something like this, =Sheet1!A1

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Kevin" wrote in message
I am currently making a Finanical Budget and Spending work sheets. How do

set it up where the data in a cell showing total from a column, in the

first
worksheet, will automatically go to a cell the 2nd one? Thanks
--
Kevin Hicks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Paul,
It didn't work. Can you be more specific and/or tell me what it is called
what i am doing? thanks for your help
--
Kevin Hicks

"Kevin" wrote in message
I am currently making a Finanical Budget and Spending work sheets. How do

set it up where the data in a cell showing total from a column, in the

first
worksheet, will automatically go to a cell the 2nd one? Thanks
--
Kevin Hicks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Kevin, if you put =Sheet1!A1 in another sheet, say sheet2 cell B1 it will
show what is in sheet1 cell A1, if this is not what you need please be more
specific so we might have a better understanding of what you want to do.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003