Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default calling up information from a different worksheet.

Hi I'm trying to make an estimating type tool. I have a workbook right now
with 2 pages, one is the Take-off sheet, in which i enter what type of
material it is and how much of it we need. The other sheet is a list of all
the possible materials, and their units, and prices. I want to make it so
that for instance if i start typing "pipe" under the type column i can get a
list of the types of pipe i can use, then select one, rather than have to
enter all the information every time.

I hope someone knows what i'm talking about or trying to do. I would
appreciate any and all help!!

Thanks,
Jay