Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Tournament Template?

Hi -

Is there a template to manage tournament brackets and results?
I'm looking for a template where I can enter the number of teams playing,
and then havea templete where I enter results from the first bracket. The
template then calculates who advances to the next bracket, etc... until they
get to the finals. If there is a losers bracket, it tracks the losers to
their final.

I think this is not too difficult for me to make, I just wonder if someone
already has a snazzy version available.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Where are you located? I have a tournament management program I wrote
especially for wrestling, but it would work equally as well for many other
sports, and it does precisely what you are asking for and more. Normally I
run it at no charge at tournaments, but I might be willing to send it to you.

"DTTODGG" wrote:

Hi -

Is there a template to manage tournament brackets and results?
I'm looking for a template where I can enter the number of teams playing,
and then havea templete where I enter results from the first bracket. The
template then calculates who advances to the next bracket, etc... until they
get to the finals. If there is a losers bracket, it tracks the losers to
their final.

I think this is not too difficult for me to make, I just wonder if someone
already has a snazzy version available.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Several here to choose from.