Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Tournament Template?

Several here to choose from.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ery=tournament

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006 05:41:03 -0700, DTTODGG
wrote:

Hi -

Is there a template to manage tournament brackets and results?
I'm looking for a template where I can enter the number of teams playing,
and then havea templete where I enter results from the first bracket. The
template then calculates who advances to the next bracket, etc... until they
get to the finals. If there is a losers bracket, it tracks the losers to
their final.

I think this is not too difficult for me to make, I just wonder if someone
already has a snazzy version available.

Thanks!