Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default 2 workbooks but how to update - MS Excel ?

Sir,

Our application automatically generates IRA (Inventory Record
Accuracy). I have also created my manual IRA Sheet with same fields.
Now I want that anytime whenever I fire my System IRA Report, its
quantities automatically updated into my Manual IRA Sheet.

Regards
Balkar

--
Balkar Kalsi