Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Camilla

Default Excel auto relinking of workbooks

Am I able to set an automatic link in Excel between workbooks that are going
to be moved to different folders? In our office, we are currently
reorganizing our server. Folders and folders will be moved. many of which are
excel workbooks with links to each other. Do I have to manually relink
workbooks or can the new link be automatically updated when the workbook is
moved to a new folder.