Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Need A Guru Please! Click on Cell - Go there

Hi All,

I am a finance manager for a Large Company. What I am trying to do is follows:

Each week our sales team enter in data into an excel worksheet (Yes I would
prefer to use Access but our company does not allow it!). One worksheet is
set up with all the entry cells for all the weeks in advance for the year. I
am trying to do two things:

1.In a separate sheet have the inputer select a week for entry from a drop
down list. Once they select the week - this takes the user directly to the
week of entry in the other sheet. Does anyone know how to do this, without
creating a hyperlink for each week

2.Conditional format so that only the week of entry is displayed, or if that
can't be done the current week in a different color

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Communities

Maybe you like my EasyFilter add-in
You can filter on Weeknumbers
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Another way is check the first day of the week and find that date in the other sheet
On this page you find a formula to find the date for ISO week numbers

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl