Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Communities Communities is offline

Default Need A Guru Please! Click on Cell - Go there

Hi All,

I am a finance manager for a Large Company. What I am trying to do is follows:

Each week our sales team enter in data into an excel worksheet (Yes I would
prefer to use Access but our company does not allow it!). One worksheet is
set up with all the entry cells for all the weeks in advance for the year. I
am trying to do two things:

1.In a separate sheet have the inputer select a week for entry from a drop
down list. Once they select the week - this takes the user directly to the
week of entry in the other sheet. Does anyone know how to do this, without
creating a hyperlink for each week

2.Conditional format so that only the week of entry is displayed, or if that
can't be done the current week in a different color

Any help would be greatly appreciated