Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can you protect a sheet so that no one else can print, only view?

I need to send a document to a group of people, and I would like for them to
only be able to view it, not print.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

XL's protection is not designed to do this.

In article ,
starqueen43 wrote:

I need to send a document to a group of people, and I would like for them to
only be able to view it, not print.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Turn it into a *.PDF file and send that.

If you don't have a pdf writer I can recommended the method and files found at
Dale Nurden's site.

Instructions and file downloads at....................

http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf

Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP