SMC

Default Why do I get a print error light trying to print an excel sheet ?

I received a spread sheet by email, saved it to my hard drive. When I print
it, it cuts off the first 4 columns, and the error light comes on my printer.
I've set the print area and the print set up more than once, my other excel
sheets print just fine, as do my other files. Any suggestions? I checked
with the sender and it was created on a PC, not a MAC.