Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Setting default number of iterations within ALL my excel spreadshe

I wish the default number of iterations within ALL my excel spreadsheets to
be set at the maximum number viz. 9999. Presently, whenever saved
spreadsheets are recalled they have reverted to the default of 100 iterations
irrespective of the fact that at the time of saving them the iteration
frequency level had been changed to 9999. Please, can anyone help! Thanks
Gavin Bulman