Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gavin Bulman Gavin Bulman is offline

Default Setting default number of iterations within ALL my excel sprea

Bernie

Thanks so much for the response.

I possibly should have mentioned that I am working on Excel 2000 €“ does that
make a difference to your suggested action to achieve my aim of having
Excel always perform maximum number of iterations when I open any
excel spreadsheet? If not then I need your help again
as I don't know where to " Put this line into the workbook open event of all
your workbooks"!!!!
Please help!
Thanks Gavin

"Bernie Deitrick" wrote:

Gavin,

Put this line into the workbook open event of all your workbooks:

Application.MaxIterations = 9999

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Gavin Bulman" wrote in message
I wish the default number of iterations within ALL my excel spreadsheets to
be set at the maximum number viz. 9999. Presently, whenever saved
spreadsheets are recalled they have reverted to the default of 100 iterations
irrespective of the fact that at the time of saving them the iteration
frequency level had been changed to 9999. Please, can anyone help! Thanks
Gavin Bulman