Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default convert dollars to pounds using a lookup formula

how do you convert dollars to pounds using a lookup formula?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You don't need a lookup formula, just store the exchange rate somewhere, and
multiply by that rate.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"cuffie" wrote in message
how do you convert dollars to pounds using a lookup formula?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi,

did you looking for a date in a fxrate table to find the rate?

--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"cuffie" wrote in message
how do you convert dollars to pounds using a lookup formula?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have to have a lookup formula for "Amount Due Customer so every time I
change country and dollars to exchange it give me the amount due.

Column A
Transaction Data: Country Currency
Exchange Rate
Country Traveling: England England Pound
0.62
US Dollars to Exchange: $1,000.00 France Euro
0.9525
Country's Currency: Pound
Amout due Customer:

"cuffie" wrote in message
how do you convert dollars to pounds using a lookup formula?

Reusing formula Tony29 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 7 September 7th 06 03:34 AM
what is the formula from british pounds to American dollars MAMAITO Excel Worksheet Functions 1 June 10th 06 04:27 PM
Currency to Text mytipi Excel Worksheet Functions 1 February 21st 06 11:43 PM
VBA Monty Excel Worksheet Functions 2 January 30th 06 01:37 PM
lookup formula Marcus Excel Worksheet Functions 3 October 25th 05 06:10 PM