Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
cuffie cuffie is offline

Default convert dollars to pounds using a lookup formula

I have to have a lookup formula for "Amount Due Customer so every time I
change country and dollars to exchange it give me the amount due.

Column A
Transaction Data: Country Currency
Exchange Rate
Country Traveling: England England Pound
0.62
US Dollars to Exchange: $1,000.00 France Euro
0.9525
Country's Currency: Pound
Amout due Customer:

"cuffie" wrote:

Thank you for your reply, however I have to use a lookup formula.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You don't need a lookup formula, just store the exchange rate somewhere, and
multiply by that rate.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"cuffie" wrote in message
how do you convert dollars to pounds using a lookup formula?