Marcus

Default lookup formula

I am trying to use the Lookup formula to lookup information from one column
and match it with information with another. I then choose a result column to
diplay in my formula field. what is happening is the number being looked up
is defaulting to a number less than it and giving that answer. I used this
formula recently without problems but now for some reason it doesn't work.
this is the formula I use (=LOOKUP(D$2:D$2225,A$2:A$352,B$2:B$352). I hope
this make since.
--
MGB