Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copying workbooks

Is it possible to copy a workbook with several worksheets & formulas to
another workbook without re-entering each formula to reflect a new year? I
created a budget workbook thats linked to another workbook that needs to be
updated every year. I'm able to copy the workbook but I have to put the new
year in each field manually. Are there any shortcuts or commands I can use
to make it less time comsuming? I can post an example of the formulas I use.
Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Nadji,

you have answer in other posts (new users),

Assuming that you have a link to another workbook called budget_2006.xls,
and now you need to change it to budget_2007.xls.

and one of your formulas looks like =[budget_2006.xls]revenue!d4

click on Edit menu and link or bond, (I'm not sure the exact name in
English) and change the source.

hth
--
regards from Brazil