Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto cell move

Hi,

If I have several different cells across the current sheet that I
manually fill in information for, how can I make the live cell
automatically jump around the sheet to all the locations I need to fill
in rather than selecting each cell all the time?

Cheers for your advice,

Aaron.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

On way it to create a range and define a name,
Then F5 your range name and use tab instead of enter to jump from one
cell to the next ...

HTH
Cheers
Carim