-   -   Auto cell move (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/112400-auto-cell-move.html)

Slashman

Auto cell move

Hi,

If I have several different cells across the current sheet that I
manually fill in information for, how can I make the live cell
automatically jump around the sheet to all the locations I need to fill
in rather than selecting each cell all the time?

Cheers for your advice,

Aaron.

Carim

Auto cell move

Hi,

On way it to create a range and define a name,
Then F5 your range name and use tab instead of enter to jump from one
cell to the next ...

HTH
Cheers
Carim

Slashman

Auto cell move

Hi, thanks for that I will give it a go.

Cheers,

Aaron.