Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sam

Default How do I move cursor in an active cell without using delete/backsp

When I'm typing in data in a cell and want to go back to edit something in
the middle of it, I click on the arrow key (as one would do in Word), but the
active cell changes to the adjacent cell, so the cursor gone and I have to
click in the cell to make any changes. Is there a shortcut for using the
arrow keys to move the cursor within an active cell? I'm trying to avoid the
interruption by having to stop and use my mouse to click on the area.

Thanks in advance!!
Sam
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Sam, hit the F2 key and then use the arrow keys

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003