tdglaw

Default Create a "recap" worksheet that includes all info from all worksh.

I need to recap all information from all worksheets on one worksheet. How is
the best way to accomplish this? Is it best to put the info first into the
all-inclusive worksheet and then use a formula on each individual worksheet
to pull certain information?

hi,
i think it would be best to put formula on the recap sheet
to pull the needed information from the other sheets.
fomula's like =(sheet2!A1) will return the contents of
cell A1 on sheete2
=sum(sheet2!a1:a10) will sum the range A1:A10 on sheet2

.