Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default ADDING A PRINT CONTROL BUTTON

I have a work book that i enter everthing on the first sheet and it puts
information in the other sheets in the work book. how can i add a button to
the first sheet to make the other sheets print there are 7 sheets in total i
need for 6 to print when clicking on a button. Could some one tell me if
this is possible thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Tonya
Since you have 7 sheets and want only six of them printed, Excel will
have to know what the name of the 7th sheet is in order to exclude it.
Also, what range do you want printed in each sheet? Excel can figure this
out (the range to print) if you tell it how. Of course, Excel can simply
print the used range if you wish. Post back with some clarification. HTH
Otto